Please bring your child for evaluations. It is very important that each player is evaluated. Our league is based on a draft system to try and keep each team as even as possible. Evaluations should be between 25 and 45 minutes but please arrive at the beginning of one of your time slots.
8U Baseball - Aug 6 at 6:30pm at Summerfield Elementary Field 1 (Makeup on Aug 11 at 9:30a Field 1)
10U Baseball - Aug. 8 at 6:30pm at Summerfield Elementary Field 2 (Makeup on Aug 11 at 9:30a Field 2)
12U Baseball - Aug. 4 at 9:30am at Summerfield Elementary Field 2 (Makeup on Aug 11 at 11:00a Field 2)
14U Baseball - Aug. 9 at 6:30pm at Summerfield Elementary Field 2 (Makeup on Aug 13 at 6:30pm Field 2)
Please register for the league based on your child's age on April 30, 2019 for the following leagues.
Fall Baseball - Open
Fall Softball - OPEN
Winter Basketball - Closed
Winter Cheerleading - Closed
General (but IMPORTANT) Registration Information
Things to note about our registration process when its time for you to register your child(ren).
- Once you click on the Registration button, it will open a new window for you to create a "log-in" for a site called TeamSnap. TeamSnap is where our Registration Form and information will be held. If you have already have a TeamSnap account, just use the "import player information" so that no new log-in is required and you can pull information from your first registration that was created. If you are new to the TeamSnap system, click the "No Thanks" choice and register from scratch.
- After you register you may log-in to TeamSnap at any time, but there won't be much to see until your child is assigned to a team. Once children are assigned to teams - that's when the fun starts.
What fun, you ask? It will assist with communication, display schedules, games, practices, organize snacks and more. It will be way cool, trust us.
A Few Notes...
- When you register, you may use any Web browser (IE, Safari, Firefox or Chrome) to register, but please note that people with IE have noticed things not quite lining up as they should. You may still register with IE, just know that the other 3 browsers may appear to be more pleasing to your keen eye.
- If you have questions on the Registration Forms or process, please email us at: email@example.com
- Everyone must register online, there are no more manual forms.
- All payments are through Paypal. We no longer accept checks.
We hope you enjoy the season!